Saturday, June 30, 2012

Another Early Morning

6:16 a.m.
I am very happy this morning.  This is because not only did I get work done last night, but I also went to bed right on time and fell asleep within ten minutes.  Then this morning I got and stayed up at 5:00 a.m., which hopefully means I am back on schedule. 

I went for a run this morning so I am also excited about that.  If anyone really dislikes the heat, like I do, but they live in a climate where they will get lots of heat all day, there’s a simple step you can take to be cooler; get up earlier.  It is much much colder early in the morning.  I am extremely happy I found this out as I am a lot more comfortable for most of the day.

Beautiful sunrise in Canada
I am still not experiencing any mental or physical side effects so that’s exciting.  I have found so far that this transition has been much easier than I thought it would have been.  I have barely been overly tired at all. 

I should have another post up after 3:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment