Monday, July 2, 2012

Bowling And Sleeping Elsewhere

5:16 p.m.
I had the latest afternoon sleep period today.  I came to my girlfriends house today in the morning and I'll be staying for dinner.  We went bowling today with her family and I think I did all right (92). I didn't want to beat my girlfriend too badly so I kept it close for her sake.  After bowling we came back and that was around quarter after three.  Being the generous people they are I was set up with pillows and blankets and slept on the basement couch.  I was able to sleep for at least half an hour so I'm  a little hesitant to claim that it was a success.
Temporary sleeping quarters

I have been considering moving the afternoon sleep block back to 4:00 so I will be less tired at night (11:00 to 1:00).  I will try this again tomorrow and see what happens.  My hope for tonight is that I am once  again able to stay up until 1:00, am less tired, and finish the painting  I started yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment