Monday, July 9, 2012

Allyssa's Cycle - First Afternoon

4:30ish pm
I am so tired!
I napped from 2:20-3:20 and it was very deep, but then when I woke up I was even more tired and slow minded. Like this  morning I forgot to tell you how I was physically and mentally handling this so far. This morning i just felt dopey, nothing out of the normal tired feeling. Although I do have a headache from not having any caffeine (For this experiment and other reasons I am going without my daily morning coffee) so i hope I can get over this quickly.
 
Today I shouldn't have watched so much Scrubs and actually did something productive like clean the house like I was suppose to. Tomorrow I will defiantly find something to do, like the gazillion craft ideas stumbleupon.com has given me.
   
My game tonight is at 6:30 and my position is only running, so we will see how that goes! I am actually very interested to see how athletic I can be with this cycle.

as of now if I continue this after the 10 days I would continue to wake up at 5 and go to bed at midnight  because the morning is actually very nice and the extra hour wouldn't hurt and there's not a whole lot for me to do at midnight anyways. 
That is the up-to-date news and I will be back tonight to post about how the game went

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment