Monday, July 23, 2012

Last Double Post

This is another double post but I promise it's the last.  After this point we'll be completely caught up and we'll be moving forward.  I'd also like to apologize for the recent lack of posts; I was away this weekend.  They will be much more consistent and frequent so stay updated!
My weekend destination
1:09 p.m. July 18, 2012
Yesterday I got my afternoon nap in and everything went well.  My brother and I however took a couple friends up to our trailer and needless to say we went to bed later than my normal bedtime of 1:00 a.m.  I also woke up at eight o’clock in the morning so that I didn’t disturb them too much.  I don’t really care that I didn’t stick to my schedule yesterday as it was a one time kind of  thing. 

Right now I’m really looking forward to my nap since I’m tired physically and mentally.  It will be very nice.

3:24 p.m. July 23, 2012
I know it’s been a few days since the last time I had an update but that’s because I was away for the weekend and I’ve been pretty busy overall. I went up to Peterborough on Friday with my youth group and while I was there I didn’t get an afternoon rest period for three consecutive days.  Today, (Monday), is the first one I’ve had since Thursday.  Switching back to a regular sleep cycle is a bit odd but not too difficult.  I was just more tired earlier, that’s all.


This morning I slept in to ten o’clock.  That’s the latest I’ve slept for the entire summer and it was a bit of a disappointment but I understand that I was incredibly tired and drained after spending a weekend with over a dozen people.  Tonight I should be up until one and tomorrow I should be up at five.

No comments:

Post a Comment