Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Getting Caught Up

5:13 July 14, 2012
I know it’s been a few days but there hasn’t been much to report.  I’ve been sleeping in lately which sucks.  I haven’t been meaning to; I just hit the alarm button and I fall back a sleep.  I even had a shower then fell asleep after that.  I have however been able to stay up until one o’clock so that’s good to see.  Other than that there’s not really anything to report

4:30 July 17, 2012
This past week has been not very good for the sleep cycle.  That’s mainly due to the fact that in the past five days I have not had the afternoon nap for five of those days, (today is the first time I’ve had the nap).  I’m a bit embarrassed by this lack of will power but it’s not entirely my fault.  I was out on Thursday, (Niagara Falls, Albright-Knox Art Gallery), Friday and Sunday were spent with my girlfriend and Saturday and Monday I just forgot. 

I was still able to stay up until my bed time though so that’s positive.  What’s not good is that I slept in every day that I missed my rest period.  That means I was sleeping in about six hour blocks and that’s it.

Today was different though.  I woke up at 5:00 a.m. and got up half an hour later.  I also took my one hour afternoon nap.  I really hope that this is the start to me getting back on track. 

It should also be noted that I didn’t go for a run once since I was wanting to see if I hated getting up because I was running.  This was definitely the case but it meant that I also allowed myself to sleep in.

Until next time good luck with your sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment