Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Quick Update Before Bedtime

12:19 a.m.
This has been my first night update in a while.  I promise I’ll try to make the most of it.  I think that no matter how many times in a row I stay up this late I will still be tired.  I haven’t been able to remain alert past 11:30 once through out this entire experiment.   I’m not too frustrated by this although it is a little disappointing.

I promised an updated picture of the painting I’m working on and I delivered.  I wasn’t able to completely finish it tonight but I did make a lot of headway.  If you can’t figure it out by now, that’s a stream surrounded by trees during winter.
Almost done, hang in there
If my math is correct, this is the tenth day, (July 5th).  That means that the transition period should be coming to a close and I guess I’ll have an official report later on how this has gone and my plans for the future.  I still need to figure most of that out so hang with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment