Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thank You!

As of right now I have reached 1,000 views of this blog and I'd just like to take the time to thank everyone who has stopped by and helped this thing keep going.  I didn't expect it to get very big and this surpassed my expectations.  The following list is the top ten countries that are following my blog;

1. USA
2. Canada
3. Hungary
4. United Kingdom
5. Sweden
6. Germany
7. Ireland
8. Australia
9. Denmark
10. Argentina

If one of your countries isn't up there that's okay; you'll just have to spread the word.  I truly appreciate each of you guys and I'm glad to keep doing this for you.  Since tomorrow is the last day of the transition phase, I will be giving a brief summary and update of how that went and what you guys can expect in the future.  Again, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great job! I am trying the polyphasic schedule as well. I think it will be a geat change. You do a GREAT job of keeping up with your sleep times. I think I'll do better now that I know there is someone else out there who is trying this with me. By the way, nice painting!

    ReplyDelete