Friday, July 6, 2012

Three Birds With One Post

8:21 a.m.
I know that I only had one update yesterday so I’ll have to summarize three posts in this one.  Starting with the afternoon rest period.  I went to sleep at 2:00 and oddly woke up at 2:45 before my alarm went off.  I don’t know why this was the case but either way I’m not too worried about it.

Then there was late last night, I stayed up until 12:50 because I was so tired that I couldn’t keep my eyes open.  I haven’t been able to get rid of this tiredness at night although it does help to keep your mind active (reading, painting, work).  If you watch TV you will fall asleep early.

Then lastly there was this morning.  I slept in and I’m aware that this is a bad ending to the transition period but it makes it more difficult that it’s the summer time and I don’t have a schedule that I need to abide by.

For all three of them there was something slightly off but I’m not concerned about any of them.  I think that it’s still going well and the transition period has been relatively successful.  Today I will have only one more post.  That update will be the summarization of the transition period.  That means I will briefly describe the transition period and how my mind and body felt.  I will also have another special post tomorrow and the day after that so keep informed.  I’ll see you again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment