Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Late Nap After A Late Morning

4:33 p.m.
I was very worried today because I realized around two thirty that I was not sleeping and had forgotten about the afternoon sleep cycle.  Initially I was even more frustrated as I had already messed up today but I think it become something positive.  I went to sleep at 3:00 and I fell asleep pretty fast.  I went to sleep quickly and this shows that I have practiced falling asleep enough that I can now make my body sleep much better than I could before.  This is very useful as I almost always had difficulty falling asleep. 
Happy Canada day!
 The other good thing that came out of this is the fact that I have utilized a rest period at 1:00, 2:00 and 3:00.  Three different times for my afternoon nap and they were all done successfully. This is exciting because it means that this rest period is very flexible.  If you’re looking to try this biphasic cycle, don’t worry about needing a very strict schedule because you can actually change the time around daily. Granted, I haven’t strayed outside of the three hours but I don’t think much more than that would be an effective sleep schedule.  This is still good news either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment