Wednesday, June 27, 2012

After My Second Afternoon Nap

2:35 p.m.
I just finished my second afternoon rest period half an hour ago.  This time I was able to fall asleep fairly quickly and woke up at the sound of the alarm.  I did get up right after the alarm went off.  I had to move this sleep block forward so that I could be ready to take my girlfriend to the prom.  Tomorrow I will have to keep the sleep period at 1:00 p.m. so that I can make her graduation ceremony.  After that I will push the nap time back an hour to its original spot.
  
What has surprised me the most is how hungry this sleep cycle is making me.  Normally I won’t have to eat too much and I won’t be hungry but my stomach constantly wants food.  I haven’t figured out an eating schedule yet either.  I just want some approximate times to base my meals around.
  
Prior to my afternoon rest I had not experienced any drowsiness whatsoever.  I was completely awake and alert.  I wasn’t sure if I would be able to fall asleep quickly but I guess I did.
  
I haven’t experienced any effects mentally or physically today so that is a positive sign.  So far this experiment has been much more boring than I had hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment