Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Second Update of the Second Day

8:02 a.m.
This morning my body has reacted much better than yesterday.  I feel completely normal with no negative side effects.  This is exciting because I thought that I would be very tired today.  It is however still only eight in the morning so there’s lot’s of time for things to go downhill.
   
Since prom is today and I need to pick up my suit from the tailors (I know I’m cutting it close).  I need to do this around three o’clock this afternoon to have time to drive to my girlfriend’s school half an hour away.  This means that I will be taking my afternoon sleep period earlier today.  Instead of the 2:00 to 3:00 block that I’m planning on using, I will attempt to sleep from 1:00 to 2:00.  This shouldn’t make much of a difference or mess up the experiment.
My girlfriend's corsage
 
I also noticed that my journal updates are becoming smaller.  I view this as a good thing because I am just reducing it to the most important information and it is quicker for my viewers.  If you want longer posts I’m sure I can handle it, just let me know.
 
Everything is functioning as it should so that’s exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment