Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Second Morning In

5:20 a.m.
I wanted to get the computer before I went to sleep last night but I couldn’t as my brother was using it.  As I said before, I felt a tiredness last night and this prevented me from continuing a story that I’m working on.  It was about ten thirty and I decided that I should be productive while I was still awake.  I tried to write but my brain was too tired and I couldn’t really come up with anything that was good quality. 

That’s when I decided to watch TV to keep me up again.  Right now I’m only using TV as a means to keep me awake until my body adjusts and I can be productive late at night.  That’s at least my hope right now.
 
It should also be noted that I fell asleep about half an hour early when I was watching Conan.  This of course wasn’t on purpose and I woke up at 1:30 then went to bed immediately.  I don’t think this will have a big impact on my sleep schedule as it was only half an hour and close to my normal sleep period anyway.
 
This morning I felt much more rested than when I woke up yesterday so that’s good to see.  My body doesn’t have any of the headache/light headedness, stomach issues or shakes that I had yesterday but that could change. 
 
I have had a banana for breakfast and I will be going for a run right now since it’s already 5:30.

The picture above is that of one of the three bunnies that I had spotted this morning on my run. I saw two within the first couple minutes and another within the last minute of my run.  I thought that they were cute so I'll include a picture of one of them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment